FEATURES Main Services
The average wedding takes around 250 hours of your time to plan. Planning your wedding should be both enjoyable and exciting! All of my services can be styled to your individual needs and ideas.
- Initial Consultation approx. 6 weeks before your wedding day
- Provide a full schedule of your day
- Venue co-ordination and liaising with your suppliers to ensure no gaps on the day
- Full on the day Co-ordination (approx 9 hours)
- Source, negotiate and manage the venue and suppliers to include site meetings, shortlisting and booking.
- Assistance with invitations and RSVP tracking.
- Produce a design/mood board.
- Produce a wedding day plan and a realistic schedule.
- Assistance with budget planning.
- Wedding administration.
- Assistance with the bridal party.
- Regular meetings and communications.
3 Month Prior
- Normally starting 12 weeks prior to the wedding and also to oversee the final stages of the planning.
- To be in attendance on the day.
- Sourcing and hiring additional suppliers if needed.
- Completing the wedding day schedule and confirming all suppliers.
Bespoke Wedding Rings
Wedding Rings by Appointment
I have been an advisor since September 2019 for Smooch Wedding Rings by Appointment.
Smooch Wedding Rings have grown steadily over the past decade to become the UK’s leading supplier of Wedding and Eternity rings. Smooch have been trading in its current form since 2000, but the family have been in the jewellery business for over 40 years.
Rings can be made in yellow or white gold, in 9 carat and 18 carat. platinum or palladium.
All rings are tailored to individual customers, making them individual and stunningly unique.
I offer a very convenient service, where you can try on as many rings as you like in the comfort of your own home.
Visitors can also come and meet me at various wedding fayres, Please have a look at the Contact Us page to see the details of each wedding fayre
FREE gifts for every appointment booked.
Find my Smooch Wedding Rings Page on Facebook Here
Why have a Wedding Planner?
Lifestyles and long working hours mean that couples will start to feel anxious about the length of time it takes to plan a wedding. For example – sourcing of suppliers, locating the venue and endless checklists.
A wedding planner can assist with as much or as little as you want them to do, as well as offering services to suit your needs, I will be there to guide you along the way and to provide a friendly personal service.
When/How do I Book?
Weddings can be booked 12-18 months, even 2 years in advance. Please contact me to check my availability for your chosen date. I offer a free consultation to all couples.
How much do I charge?
All my prices are bespoke to each couple, some of my services are a fixed cost and some are variable, there is also an option of payment plans to help spread the cost. Please contact me for further information.